Question / Help OBS droping game audio during twitch stream and record

Segaboy7

I've searched endlessly online but haven't seemed to find an answer for this. During my twitch streams and my recordings doing both at the same time, the game audio and sounds will randomly cut out, the mic stays recording thou so its just the game sound cutting out. The sound still comes through on my end so I didn't know this was happening till after I went back and watched my streams. It seems to happen around an hour or so but has happened sometimes like 20mins in. I'm using a GV-USB2.0 for capture, 8gigs of ram, AMD A10 cpu, geforce 750Ti. Just curious if anyone had any suggestions

Elixerin

I've searched endlessly online but haven't seemed to find an answer for this. During my twitch streams and my recordings doing both at the same time, the game audio and sounds will randomly cut out, the mic stays recording thou so its just the game sound cutting out. The sound still comes through on my end so I didn't know this was happening till after I went back and watched my streams. It seems to happen around an hour or so but has happened sometimes like 20mins in. I'm using a GV-USB2.0 for capture, 8gigs of ram, AMD A10 cpu, geforce 750Ti. Just curious if anyone had any suggestions
definitely not intended, try updating OBS to 22.0.1

Segaboy7

Unfortunately updating and reinstalling OBS was the first thing I tried. I'll post a log later today when I get home from work

Segaboy7

mine sometimes goes mute after a while but i just re open it and it fixes itself
The problem is I never know when the audio drops till after, the audio is still coming through my headphones fine well I am streaming, only to find out when I am done that audio actually cut out about 40mins into stream

Elixerin

The problem is I never know when the audio drops till after, the audio is still coming through my headphones fine well I am streaming, only to find out when I am done that audio actually cut out about 40mins into stream
try CBR, also try changing sample rate from 48 to 44.1 in audio settings. i think the bitrate allocated to the audio might just be getting taken over by the video.