OBS Disconnection Unfixable

MenaceMike

I'm sorry if this is the millionth threat about this problem but I have seen zero viable solutions on every single thread I've looked at.

I was streaming just fine for 4 hours yesterday and today can't go 5 seconds without disconnection. Before you say check connection I have 800 download and 105 upload which is higher than almost any other i've seen on here.
Bitrate: I've gone anywhere from 2500-8000 with no luck.
Downscaling: I've gone as low as 720p with no success and was running at 1080 the previous day.

I don't know what 90% of the options in settings are because despite having a ? icon next to some none of them give you even a slight clue without googling every single individual setting which would take hours.

If you'd like crash logs or something I can try and figure out how to capture them but as of right now I'm at a loss and all anyone can offer is "Did you check your connection" It's ethernet with a 1gig cap and I'm receiving 800 kbps while only sending out 32-40 max.
Is there some sort of setting or option I'm missing?
Posting my relevant screenshots below

Attachments

• obs1.PNG
    obs1.PNG
    62.8 KB · Views: 12
  • image_2023-07-07_150438971.png
    image_2023-07-07_150438971.png
    36 KB · Views: 12

Lawrence_SoCal

I was streaming just fine for 4 hours yesterday and today can't go 5 seconds without disconnection. Before you say check connection I have 800 download and 105 upload which is higher than almost any other i've seen on here.
Seriously?
If you'd read even some of those threads you'd realize that a Speedtest value for upload/download is almost completely irrelevant. I'm not kidding. Those are optimistic, not the minimum thresholds, relevant to livestreaming

so, your network was fine... no isn't... yea.. it happens. What are you doing for real-time hardware resource and network utilization monitoring? Nothing? ... then you are doing equivalent of driving blind-folded and complaining about bumps .. you could have something running on your PC causing an issue? something else on your LAN, WAN connection, etc.

NONE of what you've mentioned is checking the important items
- how is your PC (CPU, GPU, RAM, Network utilization, Disk I/O latencies, etc)?
- You aren't using WiFi right?
- what is going on with rest of LAN?
- what about WAN connection? (and no, not a speedtest, as noted above). what is important is sustained available upload bandwidth. I'm not aware of a commercial, consumer oriented tool that test for this (probably exists, but uncommon, and not immediately exposed).

Most importantly - you ignored pinned post in this forum about posting your log.
I'd recommend running through the automated analyzer, then if issue isn't obvious/identified, then post log as instructed (links in my .sig).