OBS Disconnected/Reconnected - Impossible to Stream on Twitch :(

shortrounde

Hi, hoping for some help. I've been streaming on Twitch for a few years, but I haven't encountered this issue until last month, and now it happens any time I stream. And I haven't changed any settings or done a pc/software update or anything either. Now, any time I stream - OBS will give me a "disconnected" and "reconnecting" notification, and my viewers say I've gone offline for several minutes. And then it'll just keep happening again and again, and my vods and stream alerts become 10+ easily...

After 2-3 streams of this, I just stopped streaming, and switched my key over to a dummy channel that no one follows, trying to fix this secretly, but it's still happening... my last stream lasted 0.44 seconds before this happened, so I saved the logs in hopes that someone can help. What's dumb is that I almost exclusively stream 2D indie games that are extremely easy to run, and yet this still happens... can anyone help me? I've tried everything people recommend online. Reduced my bitrate, turned on dynamic bitrate, enabled network optimizations, everything... nothing is making a difference, and even if I'm lucky to get a test stream going for about an hour, the disconnect/reconnect will still happen, it's totally random. Either it happens at the start, middle, end, it's very inconsistent, and it makes me want to quit streaming altogether. Prior to this year, I've only gotten a disconnect/reconnect one time, and it just broke my three hour long stream in half. And that was a total fluke. Didn't happen again the next time I streamed. This is so much worse. It's EVERY stream.

Note: I chose my settings based on my pc/network stats. I've always run 6000 bitrate, 1080p, and my network is very good...

Attachments

• 44 Seconds.PNG
    44 Seconds.PNG
    108.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Small Log.PNG
    Small Log.PNG
    30.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Full Log.txt
    83.7 KB · Views: 10
  • OBS Analysis.PNG
    OBS Analysis.PNG
    36.7 KB · Views: 11

shortrounde

Whenever this happens, there'll be a brief moment where my kbps is "0" all of a sudden, and there'll be a spiked bar in my network performance. If this is network related, how do I fix it?

Attachments

• Help.png
    Help.png
    186.9 KB · Views: 15