Question / Help OBS disconnect ALL my usb devices

RobyCai

When I use OBS, casually when Streaming Active OR Recording Active OR Nothing Active (no stream no rec), all my USB device disconnect.
USB Microfone, USB Camera and USB Audio Interface (Focusrite) and my wireless Keyboard and wireless mouse.
What is it??!?!
This happen in this last 2 weeks... first of that no problem!

I have tried to change USB port, USB cable, but the problem isn't solved.

iMac late 2013, macOS 10.14.6
OBS last version.
this is my log: https://obsproject.com/logs/QjBZm4FNwuOcY7dU

Thanks to all...

Narcogen

Suggest removing this plugin. It and the app that goes with it has not been updated in a year and it has a history of being crash-prone.

00:55:16.019: Failed to load 'it-IT' text for module: 'obs-ios-camera-source.so'
00:55:16.019: Loading iOS Camera Plugin (version 2.5.0)

RobyCai

Suggest removing this plugin. It and the app that goes with it has not been updated in a year and it has a history of being crash-prone.

00:55:16.019: Failed to load 'it-IT' text for module: 'obs-ios-camera-source.so'
00:55:16.019: Loading iOS Camera Plugin (version 2.5.0)
I tried but I can't uninstall iOS Camera... How can I do it?

Narcogen

If it doesn't provide an uninstaller, you could delete the file "obs-ios-camera-source.so" or at least remove it from the plugins folder.

RobyCai

I delete all OBS and reinstall it. In plugins folder there isn't "obs-ios-camera-source.so" but from OBS main panel the "iOS Camera" is still present on "Sources"

Narcogen

This module is installed and OBS is loading it.

22:36:32.535: Loaded Modules:
22:36:32.535: obs-ios-camera-source.so

If it's not in /Library/Application Support/obs-studio/ then it may have been installed inside your OBS.app package.