Question / Help OBS Crashes on close

It's been happening since got the latest version of OBS (20.0.1).
It runs fine during use and all the features are working just fine, but when I close OB, a few seconds later, it crashes.
I'm not using anything out of date that I know of but it's becoming more frequent now.

the log file of the last time the crash happened is here:
https://gist.github.com/cf7c917ed73fec89058034405dcbb682

And I attached the crash log as well.

Attachments

• Crash 2017-09-10 14-26-34.txt
    57 KB · Views: 142

c3r1c3

You're running out of memory. Most likely all those image sources:
1. Run the 64-bit version of OBS.
2. If that doesn't fix it, add more ram to your computer.

Also if you haven't already, please disable "Game Mode" in the Windows 10 settings.

There are quite a number of resources I don't really need on there that I can remove, and that would help me greatly.
Thanks for the help. :)

Hello again. I have changed all the things: Gotten rid of all the image resources, and OBS doesn't take up a lot of memory like it used to - but it still crashes. I've enclosed the most recent crash log. I've run the 64-bit version, but it immediately shuts down. I've also checked the memory and there is more than enough for OBS to work with. Suggestions?

Attachments

• Crash 2017-09-29 13-05-15.txt
    59.1 KB · Views: 145

c3r1c3

Looks like the crash is coming from one of the Browser Sources'... sources.

I would try removing (not disabling) them one at a time until the culprit is found.

If you've tried removing all of them and OBS still crashes, please post a new crashlog.

(Also for the record, did you disable Game mode? Also what antivirus are you using?)

Looks like the crash is coming from one of the Browser Sources'... sources.
I would try removing (not disabling) them one at a time until the culprit is found.
If you've tried removing all of them and OBS still crashes, please post a new crashlog.
(Also for the record, did you disable Game mode? Also what antivirus are you using?)

I found it. The Browser Source was for my overlay from streamelements. I removed it and I'm not seeing any crashes. Thanks. :)