OBS crashes after starting live

wandersonbraz

Hello friends, how are you?

I need help, I formatted my recent PC and installed Windows 11 on it. It turns out that when I return my OBS, which I had made portable, and when I start the live stream, it freezes after a few minutes, at first I thought it was the antivirus, I use Kaspesky, but I disabled the firewall I checked the video drivers and nothing keeps crashing out of nowhere. Can anyone help me?

I don't know if it influences it, but I use a DNS client on my machine, NextDNS for wnidows

Last edited:

qhobbes

1. The Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling ("HAGS") feature in Windows is currently known to cause performance and capture issues with OBS, games and overlay tools. It's an experimental feature and we recommend disabling it via these instructions.
2. Multiple Game Capture sources are usually not needed, and can sometimes interfere with each other (scene 'Jogos'). You can use the same Game Capture for all your games. If you change games often, try out the hotkey mode, which lets you press a key to select your active game. If you play games in fullscreen, use 'Capture any fullscreen application' mode.
3. Disable "Enable TCP pacing" and enable Dynamic Bitrate.