Question / Help OBS "Can't Connect to Server" error code 10060 FIX!!

AustinOO7

Okay, I have finally found out how to fix this for ME. This might even work out for you too!!
So, first off. This is for TWITCH only since I don't stream to YouTube, but it may work out for YouTube.

You are going to want to download this plugin:

https://obsproject.com/forum/resources/server-ping-plugin.17/

After you download this, open the plugin (Using WinRAR) open your OBS folder (Not the APP) then click Plugins in the OBS folder, drag the plugin into the plugins folder, close the folder, close OBS.

So now we have installed and closed everything out so that it registers. Open OBS and head to settings, at the bottom it should say Server Ping. Choose the State that is CLOSES to you with the best ping. Make sure it says on the left side TWITCH if it doesn't then THIS WILL NOT WORK!

Now go over to your Broadcast Settings, Change the FMS URL to the state you chose for the server ping.

You're done! It should work, if this does not work please comment below explaining the issue.
(NOTE: YOU MAY NEED TO GET A NEW STREAM KEY EVERY TIME YOU STREAM!!!)

Attachments

• Screenshot_13.png
    Screenshot_13.png
    37.3 KB · Views: 159

Harold

You could have awesome ping to a server, but the route may not allow much more than a few dozen kbit of transfer over it.

Sapiens

Forum Moderator
So basically the solution is exactly what the error message said to do - try a different server.