OBS browser not interacting with sprechchat.com, plus web windows not animated

I've got two problems which make it hard to use OBS.

I usually use the website speechchat.com so that I could hear what people are saying and not take my eyes off the road.

However the way you've been setting up websites is making more difficult to use speechchat.com

Now you have a separate window called a browser. So I assume that's where you put up websites however when I try to put up speechchat.com it says you need to connect to Google Drive. And none of the interfaces will let you connect with Google Drive on the OBS browser.

However if I open up a different browser like Safari or Chrome and use that as a window on OBS when I put it in full screen preview, the window is basically a snapshot of what the window was last. Someone new talking doesn't animate the window into scrolling down and showing the new text nor does the voice decide to talk and tell me what was being said.

I don't know what reasons why you changed from using a regular window to using a special browser but whatever it is, it's ruining my speechchat.

By the way the way I use OBS is just to show the picture and then have a camera film it Commando style and live stream it directly from a StreamLabs cell phone based streaming product because I have more cell phone bandwidth than I do home bandwidth.