Question / Help OBS broken on my Ubuntu 16.04

psycholyzern

I am using dedicated server running Ubuntu 16.04. I used OBS to stream a few videos to Facebook and last time I did was on 19April. I am using x11vnc to access my server's desktop remotely.

So started recently, OBS magically failed to run. I am hoping that someone could point out what is my problem.

OBS can be ran before, so I am 100% sure that my server can run it. But why suddenly it broke? Maybe after many system updates, packages installed, something went wrong and broke OBS.

Attachments

• obs2.log
    4.4 KB · Views: 32

Harold

That looks like this particular server either doesn't actually support opengl3.2 or (more likely) the drivers broke.

psycholyzern

That looks like this particular server either doesn't actually support opengl3.2 or (more likely) the drivers broke.

Hi. Thanks for your reply. Somehow, I managed to make it works. I randomly removed packages named "libgles-mesa" or something like that, then I restart x11vnc. Suddenly obs runnning! Idk what was causing that issue.

psycholyzern

After a long time, I tried installing obs again on my different dedicated server and got the very same error.
I don't really remember how I solved it last time. Please anyone help me T_T