OBS Blade-like app for Windows

tdhaslett

Hi All,
I am looking for a Windows app that I can run alongside OBS Studio that works very much likethe OBS Blade app on iPad does. Please let me know if something like this already exists. I looked but didn't find anything.

I use OBS Studio for scene switching for my church's Sunday worship Zoom stream. I am currently doing this with OBS Studio on my personal laptop and using my personal iPad with OBS Blade to easily switch scenes without needing the app up on the laptop screen. That allows me to keep the Zoom app up and in focus.

Soon, I will be proposing to the church board to get a computer that will be dedicated for this purpose, so I don't need to bring my laptop every week.

What I would like to do on this new computer is keep OBS Studio minimized and be able to have a small app window opened, possibly on a small touch-screen monitor that is organized just like OBS Blade for iOS.

RichieTee

Has anyone tried this webapp?

Or try using hotkeys and a streaming deck(Sammi is a free solution to control OBS, i use this for my church)

Stellagross

Has anyone tried this mod apk app?

Or try using hotkeys and a streaming deck(Sammi is a free solution to control OBS, i use this for my church)
thanks, i will try this app.