OBS and making a Zoom live Streaming

zamuelo

Hello all

I am new to OBS and making a Zoom live Streaming through it. I am preparing an online web event with several guests and facing a real problem, let me explain how I proceed :
I make a zoom meeting to have all my guests, and then in OBS I crop the 'windows capture' in SOURCE to have only the face of the guest. In a SCENE I often put up to 5 guests (5 times windows capture in SOURCE tab), cropping only the window of the guest, and removing everything else.

My problem is:
When there is a guest that connects later or there is a disconnectiong, the cropped windows move, and everything else moves. I have to manually recrop videos to have my guest in the frame.

Is there a way to have the videos fixed, so that when I crop them they do not move even if there is another guest popping up, or a disconnection?

How can i overcome this issue? HELP please

Last edited:

SalvaROCK

Hi there,
As far as I know, there is no solution to this situation. I myself have the same thing because I do stream zoom-interviews and zoom-round-tables, and it's the same. Dropping out makes everything move and all OBS capture-programming goes to waste.
If anybody can figure out a solution, I'll be in the cue with friend Zamuelo waiting for it.
Best!
SalvaROCK