OBS Activity Feed, Chat, and Preview window Refresh when someone follows

MrFlank

So this started happening a week ago, When someone new follows the obs preview window, activity feed, and window refresh, like it goes black then back to normal. Sometimes it will stay black and when i try and refresh it, it does not work. Also sometimes the sources don't work. Like sources from seen.gg or stream elements, don't work. I tried reinstalling OBS SE but still does it. Anyone else experiencing this? Thank you to anyone who tries to help. :D ALSO when I click on reload overlays in the activity feed, they will all turn black screen.
LOG FILE = https://obsproject.com/logs/ubjYh71GyYg4A9Iv

PaiSand

You are using SE.live plugin. Please ask them for support on this issue.
Alternatively you can uninstall completelly this plugin (it's not needed at all), then uninstall and reinstall OBS in order to fix what the plugin changes. After this do a new test and post the log.

MrFlank

You are using SE.live plugin. Please ask them for support on this issue.
Alternatively you can uninstall completelly this plugin (it's not needed at all), then uninstall and reinstall OBS in order to fix what the plugin changes. After this do a new test and post the log.
Okay I will do that, but it also affects the stream elements overlays like the follow notification, it will work once then freeze up and stop working completely.

MrFlank

Like all the Stream elements overlays stop working, im not too worried about the SE docks, more worried about the alerts freezing.