OBS 28 audio issue only on Twitch that can't be monitored in OBS

Boldegg

As you can see on this clip talent is speaking and her mic sounds just fine until I switch to single camera scene which we can hear peaking.

In OBS itself I couldn't hear it peaking while monitoring the audio, it's the people in the chat that pointed it out and I could confirm with this clip.

2x Cameras scene

1668017787642.png

Single Camera scene

1668017809347.png

Source - Camera Audio scene that's inside the Single Camera scene

1668017849220.png

What's going on?

Boldegg

So basically found a temporary fix but this is a new issue with OBS 28 and it never happened before on 27 and earlier OBS versions.

What is happening is that all my guests are external with VDO.Ninja. Every guests has their own scene which only contains a browser source with their video link. That way I can add those scenes as source in other scenes without duplicating the browser sources which would make high CPU load.

Problem: I have scenes for each guest in fullscreen; Camera 1, Camera 2, Camera 3, Camera 4, Camera 5 and Camera 6. Obviously if someone else talk we couldn't hear them so I created a scene Camera Audio with all the camera scenes so I can add that scene to single camera scenes to hear other guests even if a guest is fullscreen on Camera 2 for example.

Since OBS 28, the audio track of the camera is duplicated and obviously it's peaking and gives a terrible result as you can see on this clip.

This really needs to be fixed and I'm probably not the last who'll bring that issue in the upcoming months/weeks.