Bug Report Obs 22.0.2 crashing on exit, doing this for a while now but today things are scary!

I3ordo

https://obsproject.com/logs/vXS-fHZCSvVO9WlL

It has been crashing on every exit , but today, things are on a another level.

Scenes are getting dublicated.

Cleanen does not solve that as it crashes at the end to save the changes maybe.

I have tons of hours of fine tune adjustments made to this scene collection.

Please help.

can it be because i used "!"s and "_" s int he scene titles yesterday?
1538429976595.png

I3ordo

even on a clean profile and empty scene, with instant replay (both of them) OBS is crashing.

i made an export, now gonna relocate the profile folder and make a clean install

I3ordo

Looks like I saved my scenes but on to the problem here:
Can it be because i was not running OBS as admin? maybe it could not write some changes and some supposed to be deleted stuff that was left and OBS had to create dublicates of sources which drives the OBS crazy if it s an audio source or camera...?

I3ordo

ok, it seems, if Dregu's instant replay script is active, that OBS session is gonna crash and even you disable it, it will crash, fortunately it does not crash anymore after launching OBS and not re-add it.

It s a very nice script and so sad to see causing such problems. Hope he fixes it, i will make a tutorial how to make best use of it if he decides to fix it.

sk1y

My obs is crashing when I close it on the 1809 Windows update with a fresh install and default settings. Seems to be windows related for me. Let's hope for an update.

I3ordo

I could salvage my scene and all is well again, i even re-enabled the "instant replay" by @Dregu but ofcourse the crashes still occur. oops, i forgot to kill the "OBS web page" process that was left as OBS crashed last time.