NowPlaying | Spotify & Streamelements Now Playing Widget

Free NowPlaying | Spotify & Streamelements Now Playing Widget

HetIsJoey

HetIsJoey updated NowPlaying Widget [Spotify/StreamElements] with a new update entry:

Update :)

Hi there, Update
:)
!

Fixes:
~ Fixed a issue with the spotify tokens where they would go NULL in the database.
~ Added Modern design to US1 & US2.

Note:
- Might require a browser source cache refresh before it works again.

We also hit 5500 user's!
:D

If there are...

Read the rest of this update entry...

HetIsJoey

HetIsJoey updated NowPlaying Widget [Spotify/StreamElements] with a new update entry:

Update Time!

Hi there, Update Time!

Added:
+ Support for the new extension is added! (Youtube & Soundcloud) Waiting on Google to accept the extension should be tomorrow.

Removed:
- Nightbot support is now fully dropped, meaning its also nolonger supported in the widget.

If there are any issue's with this update or in general please make a ticket in our discord!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Jursh

This is the plugin/widget I've wanted for so long, sorry I am late to the party!

Question: I'm a guitar player and I use StreamElements to allow viewers to request songs for me to play on stream. However, I basically use that as a queue list and instead of playing through the Media Request page, I take the artist and song and plug into YT Music for better audio quality.

Is there a way to have the widget continue to display the current song in the "now playing" slot on the StreamElements Media Request page, even if it isn't actively playing?

HetIsJoey

This is the plugin/widget I've wanted for so long, sorry I am late to the party!

Question: I'm a guitar player and I use StreamElements to allow viewers to request songs for me to play on stream. However, I basically use that as a queue list and instead of playing through the Media Request page, I take the artist and song and plug into YT Music for better audio quality.

Is there a way to have the widget continue to display the current song in the "now playing" slot on the StreamElements Media Request page, even if it isn't actively playing?
No unfortunately there is currently no way... a song has to be playing either through streamelements or spotify.
I am working on something that allowes you to show what you are playing on youtube so that should solve your issue.

grimsalad

Hey! I really love this project, so thank you for making it. I used to use aiden's spotify widget, but it was always freezing on songs for some reason. I thought it was due to being rate-limited, but I haven't had this issue with your widget so far.

Question: is there a way to disable the hide feature? I would like it to continuously show what's playing. I tried setting the "hide after x seconds" option to 0, but it still ends up disappearing.

HetIsJoey

Hey! I really love this project, so thank you for making it. I used to use aiden's spotify widget, but it was always freezing on songs for some reason. I thought it was due to being rate-limited, but I haven't had this issue with your widget so far.

Question: is there a way to disable the hide feature? I would like it to continuously show what's playing. I tried setting the "hide after x seconds" option to 0, but it still ends up disappearing.
Thanks!, Currently thats not possible.... However im working on something that allowes you todo that, which will be released in 2.0.