Now playing indicator with foobar2000 and Now Playing Simple

damnation

Re: Now playing indicator with foobar2000 and Now Playing Si

Any chance to add MediaMonkey player? Many thanks in advance!

imwebbyx

I am having a problem with footbar, for some reason it is not showing the now playing plugin. I put it in the correct folder then go on footbar and it's not on footbar. I have tried the most recent version of footbar and have even tried the older 1.2.5 version. I have the 7-zip reader plugin aswell if that helps. Any help would be incredibly appreciated.

imwebbyx

Also another way I have tried installing into footbar is by dragging the now playing plugin into the list of plugins on footbar and it just replies with

Could not load component "foo_np_simple.7z": Unsupported format or corrupted file

If that helps xD

Jack0r

The Helping Squad
You will want to unzip the foo_np_simple.7z file and install the plugin by placing the dll in the correct folder.
7zip can help you with that.

Jack0r

The Helping Squad
There is no difference if you use the 32bit or 64bit version of OBS. You still add a text and image source as explained in the guide.

AverageJoe

Love the plugin but...
Is there any chance this could be made to have multiple .txt document outputs?
I'd like to have the song title scrolling (if it gets too long) , but have the artist text stationary on a separate line below.
Thanks
Joe

Sodak

It would be awesome if u made a !songrequest command where it adds the yt link into a txt file and foobar2000 would be able to read the txt file all 10 seconds to get the newest song in the queue but ... ;(