Now Browser source recording is working again - for me at least - thanks to whom I do not know

Plotdot

We have been some users of OBS getting error message over the past couple of month when trying to connect to certain websites (different broadcast apps in my case) being told to update the Chrome browser - which is the OBS internal browser and therefore untouchable for ordinary users. Some core members of OBS answered that it was difficult/impossible to update the internal Chrome browser due to changes in the "machinery" and therefore not in the pipe line.

ANYWAYS today I checked, and - wow- it works again, at least for me in Denmark, Europe. I do not know whom to thank, if it is Chrome, the broadcasts stations, my AMD update or the OBS people. But I am happy, and although this browser source function is not for the core users of OBS (gamers), still the function is very appreciated and keeps me contributing financially to the OBS project.

And, yes, no, I am not recording for distribution, just for private use which is legal, when eg. two programs of interest is broadcasted simultaneously or when not at home (Like old days' VHS or DVD recording). The recording via internal browser provides much better quality without stuttering in scenes with movements (a tennis match is a good test) - this in opposition to recording via external Chrome browser in Windows Capture where the broadcast signal seems to be in conflict with the OBS's usage of the GPU-resources no matter how low settings, at least in my case with a combined Ryzen7 / Radeon-AMD. I have checked the market for alternative user friendly apps for this purpose, recording directly from source, and found no one, so OBS is also here unique. My best wishes to all.