Question / Help Not sure what to do with my settings..triggered and need help. Stuttering/lag

proviel

I got a new PC just to stream

i7-8700k

gtx 1080

16gb

and I can't stream 1080p60fps, which I don't really mind. I'll stream at 720p60fps

BUT

The quality is not good..or up to par with what I want. I've tried setting the cpu present higher (lower) and mess with the bitrate and I can't get it to not stutter on stream when the cpu present is on slow or slower.

The lower the cpu preset the better quality or am I wrong?

Right now I stabled the stream to 4000 bitrate, and cpu preset to fast.

Now, I have no clue about any of this crap tbh. But from what I do now, isn't the cpu preset based off how good your CPU is LOL. I have an 8700k, why cant I use slower preset? Is it the bitrate? I've tried from 2000 to 5000, a bunch of different bitrates and it ends up stuttering/lagging hardcore on my stream for other people. Even when I watch it myself it is terrible, and in vods as well. What am I doing wrong?

If you need any information let me know. I'll respond quick

proviel

Sorry, I'll try to upload that one again.

This one I just did, the Slower preset is where my quality is what I want but it stutter/lags really badly. What bitrate do I need to have?

Is my 8700k really not enough for slower preset??

https://hastebin.com/demuxoyaju

Harold

You're probably going to want 5000kbit at medium. You're getting very consistent overloads at slow and slower.