Not showing lower 3rd graphics

In the past, I have created a scene which has Zoom as a source and then 3 mov files (created in Premier) which are lower 3rd name straps. (see sceen grab below)

I started with them marked as not visible, then to get them to play, I would click so that they were visible, and the name would appear. I would then make them not visible again. This meant that I could choose when to bring them on.

I cannot seem to recreate this in OBS 28.03. If I start with them all visible, they all appear at once over each other when I cut to the scene, but if I start with them not visible and make then visible, they don't appear at all!

Any suggestions? Have I left a dialog box unticked somewhwere? Is there a better way to bring graphics on?
Screenshot 2022-10-21 at 17.54.21.png

.norman.

I am not a mac guy, but does the mac version of obs media source properties (your mov files) have the "restart playback when source becomes active" and "close file when inactive" tic boxes? In the windows version this allows for sources to start and stop on demand instead of loading with the scene (regardless of visibility).