Question / Help Not Roxio Compatible?

I've been beating my head on this program and others like xsplit, to get my streaming to work. Frankly, this one seems to offer free services. The product IS SO OUTSTANDING, except for it doesn't seem to be compatible with the Roxio Game Capture HD. Is there anyway perhaps I just don't understand my settings (which is highly likey), in which case maybe I could seek some help on? OR, is someone working on making OBS compatible with Roxio... PLEASE LET ME KNOW :D

paibox

heros in an halfshel
All USB 2.0 HD capture cards output encoded video, and are thus a pain to deal with unless the manufacturer provides an intermediary filter for decoding the video, like Elgato and AVerMedia did for their USB 2.0 capture devices. Support for these devices will not be added to the current incarnation of OBS, but it will be added at some point in the rewrite.

paibox

heros in an halfshel
We can't give you an ETA for when it'll be released, you can always check the obs-studio GitHub page or the forum thread for it in the General Development forum for progress updates.

A new DirectShow plugin has been made for it, but it does have some issues still, and these USB 2.0 devices require a bunch of additional work before they can be made operational, usually by someone who actually owns the device so they can hook up the DirectShow filters and actually test it.