No Twitch Docks

AUser

I'm trying to get the Twitch docks for chat and activity to appear but they dont exist.
I have regenerated a stream key (no options to forcefully disconnect), when clicking on either view or docks, there is no options for anything twitch related.
Is there a way to get these working? there is numerous articles all showing that it magically should be there but isnt, its getting a little frustrating honestly, previously used streamelements se but since the last update thats causing obs to crash (obs latest version)

Was there a plugin or any other setup needed for this or is there a different way to force obs to add them?
custom docks is also not a option i can find anywhere.

PaiSand

You need to connect your Twitch account within OBS, or add custom docks manually.

Last edited:

AUser

had to uninstall and reinstall the same version of obs, looks like obs wasnt able to refresh or update itself. I just hope in the future it can handle it itself without having to uninstall/reinstall. Hopefully streamelements fixes their plugin as well since it still crashes obs, not sure if thats an issue on obs or streamelements though

PaiSand

had to uninstall and reinstall the same version of obs, looks like obs wasnt able to refresh or update itself. I just hope in the future it can handle it itself without having to uninstall/reinstall. Hopefully streamelements fixes their plugin as well since it still crashes obs, not sure if thats an issue on obs or streamelements though
SE.Live adds nothing you can add manually but changes a lot which you can't fix.
Remeber that if you install se.live you have to ask them for support.

Chimeric

Where do you add custom docks? Its not where it was in 27. I am running it on windows, any help is appreciated

.norman.

Where do you add custom docks? Its not where it was in 27. I am running it on windows, any help is appreciated

same place.

v27
Docks.png

v28
v28_docks.png

Last edited: