Question / Help No sound on mac

sakura1993

Hi, i have a problem with obs on mac, I tried a record a gameplay, but don't rec the audio, why? I read on internet that needed of soundflower, can i say anything? Help me please

sakura1993

I have to try to install the iShow, but there are problems, the game (league of legends) crash.. I want to record gameplay
easily, but is impossible.. why the mac don't record the audio of game?

Narcogen

Audio on the Mac works differently than on Windows, which necessitates using a different program in addition to OBS.

Have you tried the linked versions of SoundFlower?

Also, you do NOT have to use 'iShowU Audio Capture" which essentially SoundFlower, except not free.

sakura1993

Audio on the Mac works differently than on Windows, which necessitates using a different program in addition to OBS.

Have you tried the linked versions of SoundFlower?

Also, you do NOT have to use 'iShowU Audio Capture" which essentially SoundFlower, except not free.

Now, I try SoundFlower again

sakura1993

I installed sound flower, and work.. but how can i resolve this problem? for hight and low volume?

Attachments

• Schermata 2016-05-08 alle 18.33.34.png
    Schermata 2016-05-08 alle 18.33.34.png
    14 KB · Views: 42

Narcogen

You have to regulate the input volumes from another source (from the game or app generating the sound) or right-click on the audio source, choose Filters, and add a Gain filter to increase the volume.