Question / Help No Sound For Twitch Alerts/OBS Broswer

Roy

Hello

I've been having a issue with twitch alerts. I've got picture, but no sound. I've been in contact with twitch for over a week now and they've pretty much said it has to do with OBS at this point. Now I don't believe this was a problem until the new update. I was wondering if this is a problem for anyone else and if so is there is a solution. I do have windows 10.

Thanks

Roy

Harold

If you're talking about the coreaudio thing, there's failover mechanisms in place for that.

Roy

Okay

Well for some reason there is no audio for both systems I run. Now I figured that was a twitch problem, but I do have Studio on both so. Now that I think of it. I'm not sure this problem accorded when I installed Studio or when the update came out. There really isn't much more that I can do with the twitch alerts.

I can hear the audio through OBS when I test it. I'm not sure what that means, but if I hear it through OBS. I would believe you would be able to hear it on stream.

Roy

Yes I've tried multiple audio devices. I tried PC, my phone and I had a buddy view the stream and nothing for twitch alerts.

Audio works for everything else though.

Harold

If the alerts are playing on the same audio device as other audio you're capturing, they should just work.

Roy

Okay well I'm not sure.

I'm pretty clueless to most of this stuff.

Just know it stopped working.

Really not sure what I can do to fix it.

I haven't seen anyone else with this problem with Windows 10.