Question / Help No microphone audio Friday - Sunday

Blackout650

I have a VERY strange issue. I like to do a live stream on Saturdays, and I usually do it on my main computer in a small room, but I've wanted to start streaming some VR content, and to do that, I need a bigger space. I have another computer in a bigger room, and I can record videos on it fine, but; and this is where it gets strange,
I can setup a stream on, say, Wednesday, and everything is fine, but if I test the config on Friday, not even start streaming, it won't pick up my microphone. The computer sees the mic, and shows it as having a good level, and I can listen to the microphone on the desktop, but OBS won't see it. I've tried making a new audio input, I've tried reinstalling OBS, but it just won't work on the weekend. I haven't tried it on a Monday yet, so I'll have to do that. It just seems to take a weekend break.
That computer has streamed before, as it was my old computer. It's got an AMD fx-8350 cpu, 2 gtx960 G1 Gaming GPUs, and 16Gb of 1866 DDR3 Ram. Any help would be great.
And I don't have a log file, since there isn't an actual error that I can see, and therefore no reason for it to create a log file.
Oh, and I'm using a USB microphone on that computer.