No fade in stinger transition

willis_007

Hello dear Obs developers :).

I come to you to submit a proposal about stinger transitions which should not be too complicated to integrate I think but which, I think, can be very useful.

In my stream project, I need to switch between scenes using a stinger transition effect. However, it is imperative for me to leave the same audio and video source in continuous reading from one scene to another.

However, the concern is that the stinger transition automatically imposes a fade effect. Which suddenly looks weird in the stream because the music and/or the sound of the video is playing, then all of a sudden the sound volume goes down, the transition 'shows' then the sound volume goes up. It's weird and a little ugly to be honest.

I suspect that you have more important things to develop for the next Obs updates (and that's normal), but I thank you in advance for thinking about it and perhaps keeping me informed.

In any case, thank you for offering us such a complete streaming software. It's really a really good job :o. Bravo :).

And, of course, I am at your disposal for any questions regarding my request.

Kind regards and merry Christma all :).

Willis

billel.msr

Hello!
I have the same issue, when switching scenes I want my live audio to keep playing seamlessly rather than the little weird fade between each scenes, if there's a solution for this I would be very grateful! thank you in advance!