no dropped fps, encoding isn't overloading but stream is choppy?

MemesRUs_124

hey so my stream is choppy and I was wondering why it is, it only seems to be warzone which would be understandable if my cpu wasn't strong enough to run it but its plenty powerful to do it its a ryzen 7 5800x and no I made sure its not nvenc, my gpu is a 1660 super so I think my cpu would be better to stream off of right?

Lawrence_SoCal

This appears to be a support request, so posting to the applicable to you operating system support forum, following the pinned post in that forum on linking to an OBS log, would likely get a better response

Lawrence_SoCal

RE: OBS log
? seriously ? to make it easy, my signature line has the link with instructions on posting one's OBS log (which obviously includes details on where log file is located). That same link is posted in the ONLY pinned post in this forum. so...

Hopefully you understand that OBS if free, open-source software. That means you are expected to RTFM first. This forum is NOT staffed by paid folks. I'm just a user who is happy with OBS... and spent a lot of time initially reading/researching how to set up OBS Studio, the implications of the various options, etc. I mention this as you may sometimes not get replies to questions that are easily answered in the Getting Started guide on this site, or similar easy-to-find documentation. ymmv