No Desktop Audio-output audible for viewers, audible for myself only!

Luckless_7

Hi, I've switched to OBS Live because I've had nothing but issues with SLOBS. I've been streaming 4 or five times without an issue so far. However, yesterdays stream I've had a major issue that ruined the whole stream.

I was informed by a viewer that there is no background music and no alerts. I replied I cannot believe it as the source was the correct Audio Output device, 100% and I even saw the green bars moving on the monitor. I found a quick workaround by adding another Audio Output Capture to the current scene, but since that is scene specific I had to do it to every other scene as well.

Why was there no audio in the stream? I've had this issue several times in SLOBS and thought by switching it wouldn't be an issue anymore.

XE8WRnC.png

In the screenshot as you can see Scarlett 2i2 is supposed to be the desktop Audio output device across all scenes. Why don't people hear that audio source on stream? After checking VODs, it was not like this until yesterday's stream.

Here is my logfile:

Attachments

• No_Desktop_Audio.txt
    319.1 KB · Views: 6

Luckless_7

Yes, I do use Voicemeeter. But I've been using voicemeeter now for the whole time and never until yesterday had an issue.

Also, if I run OBS as Admin the hotkeys don't work in apps which are not run as admin, that is the reason I don't run it as admin. Does the audio issue really have anything to do with voicemeeter and admin, and if so, why did it not work only yesterday but the days before?