No audio!

Djama

Hi I wonder if you can help me, audio is coming in to the computer from the sound card, but when the sound card is selected in OBS, there is no audio coming into OBS can you explain if there is something i am missing?

RedFish

I'm having the exact problem. I have sound coming in and recognized from my Deck-link black magic quad 4, OBS identifies it, but cant hear any thing

RedFish

Has anyone found a solution? My capture card is a Decklink Blackmagic Quad 4, is't new, just built the computer.

Attachments

• OBS Log 2020-06-25 14-46-11.txt
    4.4 KB · Views: 16
  • PANCOC Computer System Info.txt
    629.8 KB · Views: 8

Peter Lam

Hi Redfish, did you figured out how to get the sound recorded with Apogee Qauret mic? I have the same problem as yours, couldn't get it working.

mattcaz

Did you go into preferences / sound and input and select the capture/input device? I had this issue until I did this. Hope this helps.

sotspodcast

This is a crazy idea, but works for me when I add a new source & no audio is coming through even though OBS says it is.

Try clicking on the "Advanced" tab of the audio source in the audio dock. Switch "Monitor" to "monitor and output" and see if that helps. Or, if you already have it set to monitor & output, set it to monitor & then back to monitor and output. If the audio comes back, woo hoo! If not, try restarting OBS.

Not sure why, but that trick works for me a lot when my audio isn't coming through. Hope this helps!