Question / Help No Audio Monitoring

jscheel

No matter what I do, I cannot get audio monitoring to work. I am using VoiceMeeter Banana, so I am routing the audio monitor through one of its virtual inputs. That was not coming through at all, so I tried shutting down VoiceMeeter and just routing directly to my headphones, but no dice there either. No matter what I route the audio monitor through, I cannot get any of it to be audible. Audio is fine on my stream, (aside from a stuttering issue that crops up after waking from sleep), but the monitor doesn't send any audio signal out. Any ideas on this?

Suslik V

1. New Scene Collection
  2. new Profile.
  3. Add Audio Input Capture source to the scene, point it to Mic device.
  4. Settings>Advanced>Audio Monitoring Device, point it to the Desktop (for example).
  5. Main menu Edit>Advanced Audio Properties, set Mic source Monitoring Audio: Monitor and Output.
  6. Tap the mic by fingers...
Please post a log with your issue! Here's how...

jscheel

1. New Scene Collection
  2. new Profile.
  3. Add Audio Input Capture source to the scene, point it to Mic device.
  4. Settings>Advanced>Audio Monitoring Device, point it to the Desktop (for example).
  5. Main menu Edit>Advanced Audio Properties, set Mic source Monitoring Audio: Monitor and Output.
  6. Tap the mic by fingers...
Please post a log with your issue! Here's how...
Ahh, it's the last step I missed. Didn't realize I needed to turn monitoring on for each audio capture. Thanks!