No audio issue

Ecgizzle

Hi all,
Hoping that i can get some help here, i am having issues with setting up my capture card (Rybozen) and the audio with it onto OBS. i have tried following tutorials and even following some tips on here but no luck so far! most of the tutorials are for older versions of OBS. the issue is when i connect my video capture card with OBS i can get the video to display, but it offers no other options on set up apart from device and preset. after following tutorials i have tried setting the mic/auxiliary audio to USB3.0 audio but i am still not getting any sound. i have tried adding the Audio Input Capture source and setting it to the USB3.0 Audio as well as going into the advanced settings and audio monitoring Monitor and Output. To test i wasn't crazy i recorded some game menu stuff but when watching the recording back it definitely has no sound. When i connect my headset directly to the capture card i can hear the audio but its just not reaching OBS. I am on Mac (intel), using a monitor as the display and i'm trying to connect my PS5. any help is much appreciated!