No audio input with DDJ800 via behringer uca222

Lopez78

Hi all, I currently stream live via Butt, and want to be able to also stream simultaneously with mixcloud via OBS, however i cannot seem to get the audio to register in OBS..Also as soon as i enable streaming my Audio through the speakers turns crackly..
My controller (DDJ800) is connected to the UCA222 and then back to the laptop (to ensure microphone audio is captured via streaming) and the software I'm using is Rekordbox. any tips or advise on how to solve would be hugely appreciated!

Hi all, I currently stream live via Butt, and want to be able to also stream simultaneously with mixcloud via OBS, however i cannot seem to get the audio to register in OBS..Also as soon as i enable streaming my Audio through the speakers turns crackly..
My controller (DDJ800) is connected to the UCA222 and then back to the laptop (to ensure microphone audio is captured via streaming) and the software I'm using is Rekordbox. any tips or advise on how to solve would be hugely appreciated!
same issue i am having. can you help us with a plugin that will enable Behringer audio soundcard interface properly with OBS