No 3D Sounds, is it because of OBS?

Eliyash

Okay so I have this cheap capture card worth $8 and it doesn't have an audio port. I connected my iPhone 7 Plus to my Lightning AV HDMI Adapter and connecting the HDMI to my Cheap Capture Card. The game I am playing is an FPS Game from my mobile phone which is called Call of Duty Mobile, the problem is that I can't hear any 3D Sounds or to be precise, I can't accurately hear where the footsteps of the enemies are coming from since both my left and right headset will work even if the enemy is far from the left side of my character (which supposedly only the left ear should be working on my headset if that's the case). I already troubleshoot and tested my headset and I know that my headset supports 3D sounds since I used this to play computer games and it has no problems hearing the enemies' footsteps accurately. I also tried the "Left and Right Headset Test" from YouTube and both the left and right ear of my headset are working as it is.

So I am wondering if this has something to do with OBS' audio settings? or could it be because I am using a cheap capture card that it can't output the 3D Sounds coming from the mobile game? the game has no problem though since when I don't use the capture card and only use a headset directly connected to my phone, I can properly hear where the footsteps are coming from

Eliyash

Okay so I already tried going to Audio Settings and changing the Sample Rate to 48khz and the Channel to 5.1 and doing the test after saving the settings and restarting OBS Studio, but still doesn't fix the problem