New feature - Toggle between PTT/Voice act

ball2hi

I figured this'd be a unique feature request, so I didn't search. Forgive me though if it has been requested.

There already is a feature to Push-to-Talk, and a feature to toggle mute microphone, but what if there was a feature to toggle in between both Push-to-Talk, and Voice Activation? I have been thinking about doing Voice Activation for my stream for a while, making it much easier to respond to viewers or commentate while in the middle of fast-action games. The problem being though is that sometimes I have some noisy roommates that come in, later in the day. At this point, I'd like to be able to switch to Push-to-Talk to avoid any unnecessary conversations or noises in the background, without ending my stream/alt-tabbing to change settings.

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
Something like this isn't hard to do, though we'd need to have voice activation support at some point.

ball2hi

Jim said:
Something like this isn't hard to do, though we'd need to have voice activation support at some point.
Oh, I was considering Noise Gate + Open Mic = Voice Activation. I guess you can say, switch between PTT/Open Mic toggle.