New developed browser source on Windows times out

StreamingTony

Hi,

New to the forums so apologies if I'm posting in the wrong place. I'm developing an endpoint for as a Browser Source and the connectivity from the OBS running on my mac to this endpoint never seems to fail, but on my Windows 10 machine, same network by the way, the connection seems to time out within 5 minutes.

Essentially, I'm creating a leaderboard of sorts, and what happens is although the leaderboard and the people in this leaderboard are still shown, the updates stop working on Windows, until I open the Browser Source again, and "restart" the connection.

I checked my endpoint and everything in between, including my Mac, and I don't see anything wrong, except the only difference is OBS running on Windows. Has anyone ever run into this with Streamlabs or any of those types of services?

Thanks!

Tony

StreamingTony

After some more testing, I noticed this happening on Windows 10 machines only. I've combed the forums and bug tracker but haven't run into this.

Is there a development guide that someone can point me to, to ensure I'm building the service correctly?