Question / Help NEED HELP

TRA_Stomper

Ok so I'm using OBS for YouTube and live streams using Ableton. I'm running an old Line 6 UX1 interface I still had. The audio from my browser is coming through my interface and into my studio headphones fine but I can't get OBS to capture that audio. I'm trying to get it to capture that audio and also capture the audio from the built in mic on my Mac. It's picking up the audio from the built in mic just fine but it won't capture the audio running through the interface via USB. Any ideas on how to fix this?

ScottBinder

Ok so I'm using OBS for YouTube and live streams using Ableton. I'm running an old Line 6 UX1 interface I still had. The audio from my browser is coming through my interface and into my studio headphones fine but I can't get OBS to capture that audio. I'm trying to get it to capture that audio and also capture the audio from the built in mic on my Mac. It's picking up the audio from the built in mic just fine but it won't capture the audio running through the interface via USB. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Hey, did you ever manage to sort out the issue? I am just getting started and am having issues with set up. Below is what I am using, would you be up for helping me out?

Macbook Pro - high sierra
Ableton Live with Push 2
Motu Ultralite audio interface
Zoom Q4

Narcogen

Look at LoopBack by Rogue Amoeba. OBS is a stereo app that also supports surround sound, but it doesn't deal with multichannel devices natively. LoopBack allows you to create arbitrary virtual interfaces and manually route channels from hardware devices.