Question / Help Need help with duplicated Output through elgato

eckoo_

Hey have a short question someone maybe able to help me i have a ryzen 1700x gtx 1070ti and two monitors, one with 144hz connected via displayport and one 60hz with vga. so now i want so stream with using a elgato. I duplicate the output of the 144hz monitor, where i play my games to the elgato to see it on Streamlabs. Now the Problem the fps within the game does not change, but what i see with my eyes it seems it runs only with 60 fps not with 144 fps like it shows i hope someone gets what i am writing and can help ^^

PyramosZ

Hey Dude, I´m working in Cyberport and I have a 144hz for a short rent and a old TV with 60hz or a little bit less...
You can´t use a 144hz within a 60hz no reason if you use 2 or 3 diffrent. You can put all on 144hz in your settings like you can see in Overwatch. But then it´s more laggy as you put it on 60hz becouse you don´t get too mutch refresh from the monitor then your graphic card does.
Why that happen? If you have on your GPU a DVI-D port or a HDMI port that can´t do more then 60hz you´r not able to get 144hz on the DP as soon you use them at the same time

Edit
i hope my english is not too broken, it´s late ma dudes

Edit 2
now i understand by myself, why my Freesync not worked at my first try maybie i do this misstake. (My game Crashed with Freesync)