Need help improving my OBS settings.

Saba

Hello everyone!

My name is Saba and I stream Planetside 2 on Twitch.tv/ihacksx.

Here is my hardware:

-Processor: Intel Core i7 4790k 4.0 GHz
-Motherboard: ASUS Z97-A
-GPU Card: MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB
-Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 1600MHz
-Water Cooler: CORSAIR Hydro Series H55 QE
-Power Supply: Corsair HX1000W

My OBS settings are as followed:

Encoder: x264
Bitrate: 2,500
CPU Preset: veryfast
Audio Bitrate: 128
Renderer: Direct3D 11
Base Resolution: 1920x1080p
Output Resolution: 1280x720p
Downscale Filter: Lanczos
FPS: 30

So here is the deal, my internet speed between 8:00 am - 6:00 pm ET is 70 mb Download and 4 mb Upload. Note that I only get this speed at any hour within that time frame, any time outside that time frame and I get anywhere between a 1.5 - 2 mb upload. What I want is if any of you guys with more experience with OBS Multiplatform can help me tweak with the settings to achieve the overall best settings for both scenarios. What I really want is one setting for each scenario, example:

1) This setting would be for best quality at 4 mb upload availability, less load on hardware and more on bandwidth.
2) This setting would be for best quality at 2 mb upload availability, more load on hardware and less on bandwidth.

As of now I'm basically restricted to stream during the 8:00 am - 6:00 pm ET time frame, I have yet to find the settings to make the stream good quality when at 2 mb upload or below. I play Planetside 2 (which is CPU intensive) but I do so with all settings at low to get the best performance (FPS wise), I get capped at 144 FPS due to my 144 HZ G-Sync monitor, in other words I believe I got CPU to spare or GPU (whichever is best, according to you guys). I have tried to resolve my bandwidth issues with my ISP provider but 4 months later of constant calls and nothing has been done and probably will never be. I only have you guys as the only help I can get to tweak my settings, I believe I had the hardware but I lack the bandwidth (which there's nothing I can do from where I currently live, sadly). Anyways, any help would be greatly appreciated! I look forward to narrowing down to the best setting possible for both scenario so I'm not restricted to stream during that time frame. Any feedback is appreciated, looking forward to it!, cheers!