Question / Help NDI Bandwidth Question

regstuff

Hi,
Have been trying out the NDI plugin and so far it works great. However, when I send an NDI out from OBS on one PC and receive it on another PC through NDI's Monitor tool, there is a low bandwidth option in NDI Monitor. When I turn that on, the bandwidth consumed drops. Which is great, except I can't recreate that when I am sending and receiving with OBS on both PCs. Is there a low bandwidth option in the NDI plugin as well?

There is a low bandwidth option in the NDI Source because the low bandwidh mode has to be enabled on the client side. And make sure you have a 1 Gbit connection.

regstuff

There is a low bandwidth option in the NDI Source because the low bandwidh mode has to be enabled on the client side. And make sure you have a 1 Gbit connection.
Just saw it. Thanks. Am wondering how the low bandwidth mode works? Does it reduce the resolution or the bitrate per frame or something else?

Just saw it. Thanks. Am wondering how the low bandwidth mode works? Does it reduce the resolution or the bitrate per frame or something else?
It reduces both, i would never use low bandwith mode for anything other then just previewing or when streaming over wifi(which is not recommended)

Necril

I'm late to the party, but I have the same issue. Where is that option? I can't for the life of me find it anywhere. The FHD source which I am sending is using 90mbit/s and I know that the video being sent is 5-6 mbit/s.