NDI 5.0 ISSUES APPLE SILICONE M1 MAX MAC STUDIO

impartialgeek

I am trying to install NDI on my M1 Max Mac Studio, and I am getting the runtime error I have seen many talk about. I even followed this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-uaHcfepjQ&t=283s which didn't work. Does anyone have a solution? I want to bring in an iPad via NDI to my production. I know I could do it wired, but don't want to. I appreciate any help you can provide.

David

If I remembered correctly I think I installed NDI5ToolsInstaller.pkg and ndi5-runtime-4.5.1-macOS before I can get it to work on my MacBook Pro (14-inch, 2021) M1 Pro.

impartialgeek

If I remembered correctly I think I installed NDI5ToolsInstaller.pkg and ndi5-runtime-4.5.1-macOS before I can get it to work on my MacBook Pro (14-inch, 2021) M1 Pro.
I installed both of these, and it still doesn't work. I am still getting the runtime error from installing the original version. I can't find where to delete the files. The file system is jacked on Mac.

I installed both of these, and it still doesn't work. I am still getting the runtime error from installing the original version. I can't find where to delete the files. The file system is jacked on Mac.
To delete them you'll have to go into the plugin folder of OBS. Finder/library/application support/obs -studios/plugin/

Tao Denkyem

I was having this issue when I first installed OBS. I don’t remember exactly how I solved it, but I think it had to do with making sure I was running the OBS version for M1 silicon and of course all of the required NDI installs which you seem to have already done. I think your problem might be an OBS version issue.