My Video Capture Device Won't Record Separately From My Mic Audio. PLEASE HELP

Dom300022

Ok, I have the Elgato 4k60 S+ connected to my Xbox Series X, and I have it is showing the video from my Xbox in OBS, but when I go to record both my mic and Video capture Device's Audio separately, on tracks 1 and 2, on the recording, it only captures track 1. I have been searching for hours, and cannot find the solution. Please can someone help me. My setting are down below.
My Advance Audio Properties.PNG
My Output Settings.PNG

steffane

I got the same problem. Did you find the solution problem? I've been searching for days and I didn't find anything

Dom300022

I got the same problem. Did you find the solution problem? I've been searching for days and I didn't find anything
Nope, nobody has been able to tell me anything about the problem. It's very frustrating, and I don't understand why it doesn't work. I follow the YouTube videos, and do everything correctly, but still it doesn't work. I'm not sure why, but if you do figure out the problem I would appreciate it if you let me know!

Also, I ran into my capture card is flashing black every time I move in my games, and I'm not sure why, it hadn't been doing that before when I streamed with it. So I researched why that was happening and nobody or video could tell me what the problem with it was. So, moral of the story, the internet ain't worth shit