Bug Report My streamlabs alerts not working!!

chontekaz72

Its been a long time and I don;t know if this will be helpful to any of you but it may be helpful to someone that finds this thread through searching online for help like I did. I had this exact issue for an entire week and finally found the issue that was preventing it from working. I just had to uncheck Enable Browser Source Hardware Acceleration in Advanced Settings.
I made a forum account only to say: Thank you so much, I've been having this exact problem since forever and this worked wonders!

morgi

Its been a long time and I don;t know if this will be helpful to any of you but it may be helpful to someone that finds this thread through searching online for help like I did. I had this exact issue for an entire week and finally found the issue that was preventing it from working. I just had to uncheck Enable Browser Source Hardware Acceleration in Advanced Settings.

I have made an account just to say thanks you, i have checked more than 20 videos and forums and no one was able to fix this.
Thanks a lot

ivan742

Thanks, this works for me. The only answer that worked.