Bug Report My streamlabs alerts not working!!

FireggTV

Hello my streamlabs alerts not working.

I tried to run almost all of my obs version 19.0.3 old and new versions but I could not reach a solution.

Pls help me :(

Fenrir

Forum Admin
Hey! Unfortunately, we do not support Streamlabs alerts. You should reach out to them for assistance first, and if they cannot help provide the details of the issue after speaking with them.

First please upgrade to the latest version of OBS. Then please share a screen shot similar to the one I've posted showing the position of the alert (red box) the configuration of the BrowserSurce (remember to hide your alert details) and also showing the position in the sources list.

upload_2017-11-20_20-46-11.png

OK cool that all looks good, what happens when you press the Test Follow button on your Alertbox page? Have you enabled any Custom CSS in your alerts? What happens when you test with the Launch option on the Alertbox page?

What about the Launch button on the Alertbox page, this pops up a browser window with a green background, you can then test your alert there.

OK sorry I am out of ideas then - you have the alert configured correctly, very similar to mine which works fine. So the only thing that's different is your other applications installed on Windows, antvirus and firewall are the most likely culprits.

angst

Same thing. I have problem with not showing any type of alert in OBS 20.1.3 I copied widget url in OBS Browser source, and when i click "Test follow" its not showing in OBS. Its working when i use "Launch" in my browser. I reinstalled OBS, and checked everything. I even disabled My Windows Defender on Windows 10 because i read that some firewalls can effect in not showing StreamLab Alerts in OBS, and still nothing . What should i do?

davion505

Been having the same problems with just StreamLabs Alert...
-Reinstalled the latest version of OBS
-Firewall/antivirus OFF or Disabled
-StreamLabs TipJar Browser Source works just fine!
-Local html file Browser Source works just fine!
-Separate Chrome/IE windows StreamLabs alert testing works just fine!

davion505

Been having the same problems with just StreamLabs Alert...
-Reinstalled the latest version of OBS
-Firewall/antivirus OFF or Disabled
-StreamLabs TipJar Browser Source works just fine!
-Local html file Browser Source works just fine!
-Separate Chrome/IE windows StreamLabs alert testing works just fine!

I was able to get StreamLabs Alerts working. I basically created a nested scene condensing all duplicate browsers sources into just 3 unique sources and it worked.

Sorry to post on such an old thread, but I'm now having the exact same issue, and none of the solutions posted are working. I'm not using SLOBS either, because that was causing issues, so I've had to switch back to regular OBS studio.

Fenrir

Forum Admin
As mentioned before, we are unable to provide support for Streamlabs alerts. If they are not working in OBS, there is either an issue on their end, or you are using a configuration that is incompatible with their services. You will need to reach out to them for further assistance.

seanhartman

Hello my streamlabs alerts not working.

I tried to run almost all of my obs version 19.0.3 old and new versions but I could not reach a solution.

Pls help me :(
Its been a long time and I don;t know if this will be helpful to any of you but it may be helpful to someone that finds this thread through searching online for help like I did. I had this exact issue for an entire week and finally found the issue that was preventing it from working. I just had to uncheck Enable Browser Source Hardware Acceleration in Advanced Settings.

Icomichael

Its been a long time and I don;t know if this will be helpful to any of you but it may be helpful to someone that finds this thread through searching online for help like I did. I had this exact issue for an entire week and finally found the issue that was preventing it from working. I just had to uncheck Enable Browser Source Hardware Acceleration in Advanced Settings.
Hi. Thank you this simple method works on me