My OBS autostarts with replay buffer and I can't work out why.

kcaj41

I close down OBS with replay buffer on and it is one of the causes for the annoying safe mode pop up. You can easily disable it by using --disable-shutdown-check. However I can't remember how I got OBS to auto start with replay buffer when I added it 1+ years ago. There is no shortcut in my start up folder and I don't have a task added in task scheduler either. I have advanced scene switcher but I don't have any macros. Can anyone think of how I originally added --startreplaybuffer and what to?

I'll happily take screen shots of things if people ask.

karasuhebi

I would suggest using the Microsoft app Autoruns to check and see if you can find an entry for OBS in there. If OBS is starting up automatically when you log into Windows, it should show up in there.

kcaj41

I would suggest using the Microsoft app Autoruns to check and see if you can find an entry for OBS in there. If OBS is starting up automatically when you log into Windows, it should show up in there.
Thank you for this, I found the start up in another area C:\Users\"Name"\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs