Multistream by Streamway

Multistream by Streamway 1.0

hipdiscovery

getting an error after i selected my specific page i was trying to add a destination for.
Screenshot 2024-02-18 065201.png

Dave Tv

Hello, I tried to stream on several YouTube channels at the same time, with the Mulstream plugin. I have an error message. Is it possible? Can you help me?

g1sutra

Hello, I tried to stream on several YouTube channels at the same time, with the Mulstream plugin. I have an error message. Is it possible? Can you help me?
Hi, it's very much Possible. Many people already livestreaming on multiple YouTube channels and multiple Facebook Pages, Profiles.
We can help you over google meet or anydesk, reach out to us via whatsapp or email - https://support.streamway.in/contact

mdkauffmann

so close...but FB groups & pages aren't consistent; and IG is wonky
It feels like we have to log into any of the meta services as we go live and the persistent keys aren't really persistent.

I see that Meta is canceling 3rd party apps in groups, but it looks like we are supposed to be able to set up live videos with a streaming service (StreamWay) and a persistent key. It worked the first time, but in subsequent attempts, it says it cannot connect to the stream.