Multiple Users on the same Stream?

Die-Cast Philly

Hello,
New to OBS. I was wondering if there is a way to have multiple people from different locations be seen and live-stream into a single live feed. If I was doing a stream, could I have two other people/screens in a different scene waiting to be featured? Like an interview.
Any guidance would be greatly appreciated,
D-C

Sketaful

I see a lot of questions like this without any real answers (since I Google them a lot trying to find different solutions).

Easiest solution for this that I've found so far is using discord. Have the streams up in discord, choose to have the cams in separate window and in obs choose to capture a specific window and choose the one with the webcam. Then add filter to crop it down a bit to only show the cam and not the borders of the window.

Urbano Matos

I am also trying to solve the same issue.

For me the ideal would be a plugin to add a new source. This source would generate a web link that would be sent to the other person. This person clicks on the link that will create a link between a web page on the person's website (with the OBS studio output image, and using the person's microphone and computer camera). OBS enters as a new source available to put on the output scenario.