Multiple Streams from OBS

Hy guys,

I am quite new here, so please my "ignorance" and I hope I can make my self clear.
I will do a Live Stream of a Sport Event (Table Tennis) with 4 matches happening at the same time. I will like to stream the 4 at the same time: I know that there is the opportunity to do that from Youtube, creating 4 events with 4 stream keys different.
My question is: if I use 4 cameras, coming inside my computer, can I then use OBS to output 4 different streams, each for a different Youtube event I will create?
Or is it totally insane?

Many thanks for your help,
all the Best
Emanuele

Hy guys,

I am quite new here, so please my "ignorance" and I hope I can make my self clear.
I will do a Live Stream of a Sport Event (Table Tennis) with 4 matches happening at the same time. I will like to stream the 4 at the same time: I know that there is the opportunity to do that from Youtube, creating 4 events with 4 stream keys different.
My question is: if I use 4 cameras, coming inside my computer, can I then use OBS to output 4 different streams, each for a different Youtube event I will create?
Or is it totally insane?

all the Best
Emanuele

You can stream as many services you want, the problem is that your computer will have a hard time to encode the video. I recommend this if you have a powerful computer and at least over 25Mbps internet uploads:

1. Create 4 different profiles. Each profile you have the Output to a different stream service like YouTube, Fakebook, etc.
2. On profile number one, is what you have all the your cameras, graphics, animations, etc.
3. On profile 2,3 and 4 you only scene, on that scene you have a Window Capture so you can display the Profile stream 1. See Profile bellow:
1601756808283.png

4. Now, you have different log ins in chrome, enter the keys and as soon you press Start Stream all the stream will be there.
5. But, how do I do that? simple, you right click on the OBS icon, and it will say that you are already using one, so you yes, yes. and you will be apple to stream that.

Solution 2. You can use a plug-in to stream to multiple places. Best option:

Best,

InteractiveDNA
More on YT

Chris Breaux

Hy guys,

Or is it totally insane?

all the Best
Emanuele

Did you get it to work?

I am trying to do the same thing, but with Tennis.

I want to, from one OBS account, have 6 cameras coming into the program, then be able to stream an individual camera to a Facebook account or Youtube account, then another camera from the same OBS to another Facebook/Youtube account, so on and so forth.

camaradatubo

Hello,

it is better to use a multiple stream platform like restream.io because if you intent to upload each stream from your local connection depreciate quality and flexibility. Stream from OBS to restream.io (or same another you want to use) is the way to multistream.

saludos,
german:)

LiveTV

This is similar to something I mentioned the other day. Just like production switchers, OBS should have multiple output points that can show up as OBS Virtualcams (more than just one) or be passed into a streaming engine, or be recycled as a source for a scene. That way you can ISO a single camera to a stream in addition to your program feed. Having multiple streaming engines (if it hasn't already been done) would be really nice! On another thread I suggested being able to treat the multiview as a video input (or source in TV parlance). That way I can stream my program and in a separate streaming engine send out the multiview for talent that may be located remotely.

deFrisselle

OBS can only compose one stream at a time If you want to stream 4 games each to their own channel at the same time, you will need 4 instances of OBS Very likely requiring 4 PCs