Multiple Services at a time

AlbertoRP

It could be awesome to be able to broadcast Twitch and Youtube and others at the same time.
Capture1.PNG
Making a list of all the services that you would broadcast at the same time.

c3r1c3

You can do that outside of OBS, using nginx+ the nginx-rtmp module. If you run OSX or Linux you might be able to put together a script using ffmpeg to do that as well.

Jack0r

The Helping Squad
This also has been requested quite often and is as far as I know definitely planned to be supported directly through OBS-Studio in the future. Outside of doing a nginx setup you can also use a service like restream.io, especially if your local bandwidth is limited.

txjeb

Any update on this? Not everyone has the time, knowledge, or resources , to play with stuff like nginx. Particularly with streaming available on Facebook, I kinda think OBS developers need to get off their proverbial </a> and get this implemented. lol

Jack0r

The Helping Squad
The one developer (Jim) that is putting all his free time into OBS is the main and often only person to work on OBS. He is definitely the only one to work full time on it. There are features that have been added by other people which is great, but the number is unfortunately still quite low.

This is an open source project, nobody is getting paid for working or answering questions / forum posts and you can be happy that a feature gets added at all, so please get off your proverbial </a> whatever that means (English is not my native language so I am not sure if you mean ass or something else) and feel free to add this feature yourself.

c3r1c3

@Jack0r: </a> means ass (in this context)... which makes me wonder, why didn't he just say "ass"? Maybe his mommy would see that and give him a timeout.

@txjeb: Take your complaining, self-entitled moronic self, and stuff it. If you want that feature so badly, learn to code (in C and C++) and add that feature. Don't complain like a douchebag (which you've already done).

As to your point, guess what? If someone really needs that feature, they can learn how to do it, or pay someone to do it for them. If they're too lazy and/or too stupid and/or too cheap, why would it be a good idea to spread their stupidity/laziness/cheapness to more places at once?

Unless you plan on helping (which you haven't so far), shut up.