Question / Help Multiple Profiles For Different Games Streamed To Twitch?

zetapulse

Hi,
I'm casually streaming to Twitch using OBS. Can someone help me figure out the following:
  • Have different profiles for Twitch's Stream Information dock: when I switch to a different games, I have to manually change/reenter all the information (title, category, tags) & hit update. Is there a way to make it so the stream information dock has the fields filled from saved profiles?
  • Have different Source setups for different games: some games don't get captured by targeting the app, so I instead have to use a Display Capture source, or some games don't run at certain resolutions so I have to filter them to crop empty spaces. Is the easiest/only way to do this to have multiple sources per game and just disable the ones I'm not using?
Thank you!

SupremeClicker

Hi,
I'm casually streaming to Twitch using OBS. Can someone help me figure out the following:
  • Have different profiles for Twitch's Stream Information dock: when I switch to a different games, I have to manually change/reenter all the information (title, category, tags) & hit update. Is there a way to make it so the stream information dock has the fields filled from saved profiles?
  • Have different Source setups for different games: some games don't get captured by targeting the app, so I instead have to use a Display Capture source, or some games don't run at certain resolutions so I have to filter them to crop empty spaces. Is the easiest/only way to do this to have multiple sources per game and just disable the ones I'm not using?
Thank you!
A bit late maybe... but just new to this forum..... Your second bullit should be possible to solve with the Advanced Scene Switcher plugin. Great for switching scenes automatically, enable/disable sources, etc. (there are e.g. timers or when your gamewindow comes in focus or your game is active, very much different things possible....). Your first bullit is what brings me here. I was searching for such a solution too. I haven't found it sofar, you?

SupremeClicker

is it possible to use the websocket to update the streaminfo? I have an app on my iPhone where I can do this (remotely), but I like to do it automatically (Automatic Scene Switcher supports https GET and POST (to https site) outputs in its macro's).... maybe that is an option?