Multi cam live stream help

Oiseantech

I'm looking for a budget (hopefully webcam) setup that I can use for streaming Sims to Twitch etc. I've got the multi stream plugin that let's me stream to multiple sources and love it!

What I need is a compatible setup. I've tried 2 logitech cameras including a 900 series which their site says doesn't play well with the generic drivers. So I'm wondering what camera options are out there say under 50 that wouldn't require multiple capture cards as most I've seen only have one input so wouldn't seem to work for what I'm after. I want to broadcast all 3 at the same time. Wasn't really sure where to post this but in essence this is asking for help but more pre determining a good setup.

Oiseantech

OK. Don't see an edit feature so I'm replying again. I have 3 Identical USB Webcams. The goal is to stream all 3 at once showing face and both hands (throttle and stick) for Sim Streaming. I'm using Windows 10. Tried using multiple Connections (HUB, Back panel and Front panel) and having no luck with this. Also used Manycam and Split cam. No luck.

Any suggestions on how to get this multicam setup?

Oiseantech

For anyone having issues with multi cam USB. Keep trying different ports. I had to try a TON of configurations before I found one that worked and thankfully my motherboard has enough ports I was able to get it working!