Question / Help Mouse Sensitivity Bug // Streaming

Marstarr

I recently started trying to stream again and looked for a bunch of tutorials to help my FPS because I was getting low FPS but, have good PC Specs. Eventually I found a fix which was using NVENC as an encoder instead of x264 which made my FPS amazing but, also came with a sensitivity issue which makes it twice as hard to turn and move as efficiently as I once could, no matter how much I change my Fortnite sensitivity I can't get it back to normal.

The game I am trying to stream is indeed Fortnite

Attachments

• 2018-05-26 11-54-22.txt
    4.9 KB · Views: 212

BsyTheKidMC

I am having the same problem... I have a high end pc and try to stream Fortnite but can't turn as efficiently as I previosly could. Can someone please reply a fix to either of us

Marstarr

I believe that it's just an OBS glitch because it seems every time I load up OBS my game sensitivity lags. (For Fortnite) I don't know how to fix this at all so someone please help.

Fehre

"11:54:23.126: OBS 19.0.3 (64bit, windows)", for starters you could try the latest OBS version.

Marstarr

I found a solution, I found out it was my CPU usage that was too high which was causing lag to my game and FPS while streaming. Since my Fortnite was at 50% and above I locked my FPS to 120 FPS and I no longer have any lag when streaming or when having OBS open in general and my CPU usage has been reduced by around 15%, hopefully this will work for anyone experiencing the problem I had.